MasterChef Potjiekos Competition Sandton
MasterChef Potjiekos Competition Team Building in Sandton at the Morningside Country Club
Each team get a Mystery Box, and have to cook a cuisine that represents a foreign country. Team Building Quotations for the Sandton Potjiekos Competition is inclusive of coffee and pastries, 11 o’clock refreshments, and lunch.
09h00 Coffee, Muffins, Cheese Savories, Mini Yogurts
09h20 Ice Breakers and Fun Group Activities
10h00 Traditional Games
Teams compete in an array of traditional games, as long as time permits. Popular games include Bharti (Foosball), Blind Folded Minefield, Magic Carpet, Hula Hoop Race, etc.
10h00 Escape Room Games (optional)
Teams have 60 minutes to solve 60 clues. Our Escape Room is World Class and include Hollywood Actors, Cartoons, popular household brands, mirror letters, invisible ink and UV Torches, pirate maps, QR codes, and many more riddles and puzzles. We are not allowed to lock companies in rooms, and instead teams need to work out where they are kept captive, so that they can get an S.O.S out to be saved – utterly brilliant, funny, and very easy!
11h00 Refreshment Break
Assorted Toasted Sandwiches and Chips, Bottled Water or 340ml Soft Drinks
11h00 Potjiekos Competitions
Each team receives a Mystery Box with Herbs, Spices, and Utensils. One team will get the tomatoes and pepper, while the other team the onions and salt etc. Teams have to build a potjie that represents a country, i.e. Mexico, Thailand, Spain etc. Min 300g meat per person.
- New Utensils - new disposable utensils (halaal), veggie knives, spoons, cutting boards, mixing bowls, mop caps, chef hats, aprons, gloves
- Herbs & Spices -i.e basil, tumeric, bay leaves, capers, cardamom, chives, cloves, fennel, garlic, jasmine, nutmeg, oregano, paprika, saffron, curry, thyme, turmeric etc.
- Charcoal, Fire Lighters
- Meat (halaal, Forsmay Muslim Butchery, 011 838 5720 or Laudium Muslim Halal Butchery, 012 374 3415) - lamb, beef, chicken, ±350g per person. We regret, to maintain our halal status, no pork whatsoever.
12h45 Potjiekos Judging
One person from each team is chosen as a judge, that person must select a criteria, i.e. taste, texture, presentation etc. Each judge must select a different criteria
13h00 Lunch is served and winner announced
Potjies are served with Pap and Gravy, 6 Assorted Salads, and Fresh Rolls. Soft Drinks include 340ml Coke, Sprite etc, and Bottled Water.
- Halaal – all meat is Halaal, ask for receipt
- Valerian and Vegan dish from the potjies
- Kosher Meals - ordered from Totally Kosher, 3 Cuts of meat with starch and Veg (usually chicken, wors & a chop). R300 delivery + R300 a plate
- Kosher Meals - ordered from Totally Kosher, 3 Cuts of meat with starch and Veg (usually chicken, wors & a chop).
14h00 - Cash Bar Available, Depart at Leisure
Potjiekos Competition Sandton
Team Building Johannesburg include the Team Building Gold Reef City, Team Building Montecasino, Team Building Sandton, Team Building Johannesburg Zoo, and Team Building Midrand. Team Building Activities include Amazing Race Team Building, Escape Room Team Building, Minute to Win It Team Building, Cook Off Team Building, Cooking Team Building, MasterChef Team Building, BraaiMaster Team Building, Potjiekos Competitions, Magic Mushrooms Team Building, and many more.